Uttarakhand Gramin Bank is one of the Gramin bank sponsored by State Bank of India and is ranked as second largest bank of Uttarakhand with a network of 286 branches, which are spread among all 13 districts. The branches are mainly developed in rural areas which have high population so that the bank could provide services to the maximum number of customers. In all there are 238 branches with 34 semi branches and 14 branches are in rural areas.
The bank was established on 1st November 2012 under the Uttaranchal Gramin Bank, Dehradun (Sponsored by SBI) and work to provide various facilities to the customers, so that the needy rural people can avail maximum benefits from the government.
Table of Contents
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- If you want to use the customer care service of this bank then you have to dial 1800-3000-0620 from your mobile or even from the landline. you can dial 08106573542 any time you want, which is the ATM customer care number
- This facility is available for the customers all 24×7. If you want to deactivate your card then the same number is used.
- When you dial any of the above numbers within few minutes our phone executive will hear your problems and try solving as soon as possible.
Missed call or SMS service of Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
- Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Provide SMS Alert services to all of its
- One can recieve SMS in all transaction which are more than Rs.500/- for credit & Rs.100/- for debit.
- Even the sms alert of due loan installments is recieved.
- Give a missed call to 9212005002 and enjoy time saving service.
- You can SMS “BAL <Account Number>” to 08106573542 for knowing the balance in your account in just a few seconds.
- From mini statement replace BAL with TRANS and rest of the format is same.
Net banking through Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
It is one of the fines options as you can save your time. This bank is giving this wonderful option to account holders. You can pay any kind of bills with this net banking.
If you are facing any kind of problem in transactions then you can use the above details. Visit http://www.uttarakhandgraminbank.com/ for more details. You will easily to know all kinds of terms and condition which are available here on this official website of this bank.