Standard Charted Bank was formed in the year 1969 and it was formed after the merger of two popular banks. These banks which were merged include Bank of India, Australia and China and the Standard Bank of British South Africa. The merger happened in 1969 and this was when Standard Charted Bank came in existence. Today, the headquarters of the bank is located in the year 1969 and the bank servers across the globe.
Talking about the services offered by the bank, the Standard Chartered Bank offers retail banking solutions, credit cards, corporate banking, Mortgages and Loans, Wealth Management Services and Private Banking Services. In India, these remain to be the core business for the bank and it is also considered as a premium bank.
In this age of technology, there is barely any bank which would not offer net banking as this not only saves cost for the bank but is also provides reliable and easy solutions to the customer. You can transfer money without having to visit the bank and it is surely convenient.
Today, in this article, we are going to talk about the process to register for Standard Chartered Bank Net Banking and we will also talk about the process to Login so that you do not have to struggle in finding the process.
Steps to Register for Standard Chartered Bank Net Banking
You can simply follow the steps listed below to register for the Standard Chartered Bank India Net Banking Services
- To start registering for the services, you can visit the Standard Chartered Bank India website. If you do not know the exact website for the bank then you can follow this URL https://www.sc.com/in/
- Once you are on the homepage, you need to click on Login Button and this will display a drop-down menu. From this, click on Online Banking Login.
- This will now redirect you to a new page. On this page click on Continue to Login button. This takes you to the login page for Standard Chartered Bank India.
- On this login page, you can click on Instant Registration Button.
- Once again, you will be redirected to a new page and on this, click on I Agree and then click on Accept Button. You can now select to activate Internet Banking either using ATM/Debit Card or Credit Card
- Select the activation method and enter the Details. On the next page, you will now have to verify your mobile number. You need to enter the OTP to validate the mobile number and account details. You will receive a Temporary Password on your mobile. Validate this now.
- After entering all the details, create a username and a password for logging in to your account. Once the details have been entered, your account will be created and you will be able to login.
After creating the account, you will have to remember your username and password to use your account. You can now login to your account with help of the process listed below.
Steps to login to Standard Chartered Bank Net Banking
The process flow to Login to Standard Chartered Bank is quite simple and it is similar to the process flow for other bank as well.
- To login, again visit the Standard Chartered Bank India website and go to the login page of the website once again. The process for this has already been listed in the section above.
- Enter your User Name and Password to proceed and if you enter the details correctly, then you will be able to login to your account. Post login, you will be redirected to the dashboard of your account.
This was the process to login. It should be noted that entering the wrong password for 5 times will block your account so if you do not remember your password, you can go ahead and reset the password with help of forgot password wizard. In case of any issues, you can either visit the branch or you can reach out to the bank by calling on 011 6601 4444, 011 3940 4444 or 1800 345 1000. These numbers are available 24×7 for the customers.