With time, LIC has also adapted to technology and it has now started offering its services via Online Portal. This has made things convenient for you. In earlier days, people had to rely on their memory to check the details of the policy along with the premium due date. This leads to several misses and it as not much appreciated by the people.
With help of the LIC Customer Portal, things have changed. The customer can check the status of the policy in the real-time and they can ensure that their family is secured all the time. In this article, we are going to share the process of checking the Policy Status of LIC with help of Online Method, SMS and Phone.
Here are the details one by one and you can navigate to the desired section to check the details.
Table of Contents
Checking LIC Policy Details Online
To check the details of LIC Policy through the online medium, you can refer to the steps below.
- The pre-requisite here is to ensure that you have registered for LIC. Once you have a registered account, you can visit the LIC Login Page at https://ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#Login
- Here, enter your login credentials and login to your account. Once you have logged in, you will be routed to the dashboard.
- On the dashboard, click on All Policies and you will be redirected to a page where you will see all the policies that you have with LIC.
- Select the policy for which you wish to check the details for and you will be taken to a page where you can check out all the details.
- You will be able to see coverage, bonus information, policy schedule, policy status, claim status, loan status and all other mandatory information that you may want to check.
Checking LIC Policy Details via SMS
SMS Banking has made it easy for people to check the details of banking. The similar type of service was implemented by the LIC as well. It offers SMS enquiry service where you can simply send an SMS and get the details. Below are the keywords that you must send to LIC and they have been differentiated as per the policy type.
The number that you need to use to send the SMS is 56767877. Now, let us look at the SMS Codes.
- LIC Policy – Below are the codes that you must use to check normal policy details
- For checking the instalment premium that you need to pay – ASKLIC <Policy Number> PREMIUM
- For checking the bonus added to your maturity amount – ASKLIC <Policy Number>BONUS
- For getting a quote for Revival of Policy – ASKLIC <Policy Number>REVIVAL
- For checking Nominee Information – ASKLIC <Policy Number>NOM
- To check the Loan Amount Available – ASKLIC <Policy Number>LOAN
- Pension Policy – Below are the codes that you must use to check Pension policy details
- For checking the status of Pension Policy – ASKLIC <Policy Number>STAT
- For checking the Release Date of the Last Annuity – ASKLIC <Policy Number>ANNPD
- For checking the existence certificate due – ASKLIC <Policy Number>ECDUE
- For Checking the Annuity Amount – ASKLIC <Policy Number>AMOUNT
- For checking the details of chque returned – ASKLIC <Policy Number>CHQRET
Checking LIC Policy Details via Phone
Now, this is the easiest thing to do. Checking the policy status via phone is just about picking up your phone and dialling a number. Once you dial the number, you will be routed to IVR Menu. You can select the correct IVR Options to move to the next step.
Some of the details will be shared with you via IVR and if you need more information then the customer service executive will take you through with all the details.
The contact number for LIC Customer Services is 022 6827 6827 and the customer service is available 24×7 for your help.
These were all the different ways to check the policy details. If you still wish to visit the LIC Customer Zone and check some of the details then you can find the address for LIC Offices by clicking here.
You can scroll down on this page and the address of each and every city is listed on the page.