Bank of India is one of the trusted nationalized banks in India. The users can check out the official website https://www.bankofindia.co.in/ for more details about the procedure to activate internet banking. Internet banking became a point of comfort and security and one need not wait in long queues for simple things like closing the account, transfer of funds, request for cheque books, updating account information like mobile number and address, and many other important tasks. All you need to have to avail the services of internet banking through Bank of India active account and a valid address proof and mobile number. For more details above activation of internet banking and registration, you need to check into the official website of the ban
Procedure for registration to internet banking
On the official page, on left side, a pop up appears for retail account users and in the middle suggestions with virtual keyword and buttons for “new user” and “forgot password” can be seen.
On the left side, you can find “new user” and on the right side you can find various application forms for new users, change of password, transaction passwords, and block the net banking id.
To create an internet banking user ID, you need an operating account of Bank of India. To register for internet banking, you need to keep the following details handy.
- Your account number
- Your registered mobile number linked with the account number
- ATM/debit card number to link with the internet banking User Id
- ATM/Debit card credentials
- You need to navigate to the home page of Bank of India using official website, www.bankofindia.co.in.
- On the right hand side there is Internet Banking tab under that there are 3 options (Personal, Corporate & Global). Choose one according to your account.
- Then you can navigate to the login page.
- There appears the request for registration of new users.
- You need to enter your active account number and registered mobile number.
- You need to confirm the details after entering the captcha codes.
- Then you need to click the continue button.
- After that, a pop up window appears on the screen which enables you to find an OTP id option and OTP OPTION. There,you need to fill the OTP id details and the OTP pin you receive through a message to your registered mobile number.
- After entering OTP, you need to press continue button.
To get login/Password for new users
- After requesting for registration, you can find a pop up window that asks your credentials about Debit/atm card number.
- You need to fill the Debit/ATM card number and pin of the Debit/ATM card pin number, Debit/ATM card expiry date.
- You need to fill in the necessary details carefully and then press continue button.
- Then,a Pop up menu that provides information about terms and conditions of Bank of India appears. You need to press “I accept” button.
- After you accept the terms and conditions of the bank, a pop-up window to avail login password appears.
- There you need to understand the rules and regulations to create the user id and password and you need to create a strong password to login to use internet banking.
- You need to confirm the login, password and then click continue button.
- You can see that a confirmation mail or message on your email id and registered mobile number regarding your user id and password for internet banking of Bank of India account.
- The user id to access the internet banking will be valid for two years.
Here, you need to keep in mind that you need an account number associated with the registered telephone number and both the details are linked with KYC of the bank. For the KYC procedure, you need to approach the bank officials in person or by using toll free numbers. You need to use the registered mobile number to contact the bank personnel.
- Toll free number for internet banking 1800220229
- You can use this number 24*7 to contact the bank personnel for your queries.
Here are some of the services provided by the Bank of India through internet banking.
- Funds transfer through IMPS/RTGS/ NEFT
- Balance inquiry
- Online bank transaction statement
- Request for change of ATM pin or Debit card
- Request for Cheque book/blocking ATM card/blocking cheque book
- Unblock any blocked services.